how often do you talk to your mother?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• every day :D she lives with me.
    Anonymous

• Every day! We live about 45 minutes apart. Sometimes we talk at least 5 times a day! She is my best friend! I LOVE her dearly! ;-)
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 8:03 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I'm in NC and she's in CA and we talk almost every day. I love my mom and love telling her about my day and hearing about hers.
    vances_mom

Answer by vances_mom at 8:05 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Never. She died August 19, 2000 at the age of 51. I was only 23. It was very sudden. The last thing I said to her was, "see you later," as she left for surgery on the 17th. I never saw her alive again.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:05 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• She lives in Kenya, its an expensive phone call, and when we can arrange our schedules we skype.
    Maybe once a month or so.
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:08 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I don't. She's dead. She died in Sept 2004, age 45.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 8:08 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• laughingEvery day but she doesn't talk back to me, she's dead.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:11 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• My Mom died April 2000, she battled cancer for 6 long yrs... I used to talk to her everyday, sometimes it was just to say Hi and I Love you.. We would laugh sometimes because we talked so much that we ran out of things to talk about,lol... I would love to hear her voice again.. Sorry, I know that was depressing, just had to get it out..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:12 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Daily. she is close to allof her kids...and we are all close to her. She is a great loving mother..we don't talk on the PHONE everyday, it may be through, phone call, texts, facebook :-) but not a day goes by that we don't talk!
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 8:21 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• "My Mom died April 2000, she battled cancer for 6 long yrs... I used to talk to her everyday, sometimes it was just to say Hi and I Love you.. We would laugh sometimes because we talked so much that we ran out of things to talk about,lol... I would love to hear her voice again.. Sorry, I know that was depressing, just had to get it out.. "

XXX I'm sorry :-( Sounds like you guys have some good memories
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 8:22 PM on Feb. 9, 2010