What do you do when your kids want to go to the park and you cant get up off you fat a** to take them?

True question. Please no bashing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• True answer: I take my fat rear to an indoor play place and sit there and eat lunch and drink diet cokes while they play.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 8:13 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Play a game on the floor instead, or color with them...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:14 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Yell at myself for being a fat jerk and then drag my fat ass to the park anyway.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:15 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Well, I would kill to be able to go to the park or do anything at all outside right now. We're getting cabin fever in this snowstorm. But I guess when I'm feeling lazy or reluctant to do what my girls want to do (but at their age, I'd usually take getting out and doing something over them climbing all over each other in our small house -- but maybe that's the cabin fever talking), I try to put something fun in there for me, like meeting a friend with kids at the park or grabbing a Starbucks on the way. Good luck.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 8:15 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• If I LITERALLY couldn't, I'd play a game with them or something, and explain that mommmy isn't feeling well. If it was a matter of LAZINESS I'd get up and GO anyway. We have too much winter out here, so I've gotta enjoy the NICE weather.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 8:15 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I would just go you never know if it could be your last time together (((Real talk)))... I try to do all I can with my daughter even if Im tired or whatever.....
    rosesrred1

Answer by rosesrred1 at 9:17 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I am sorry but if I were you I would not post a question like this and expect these judge mental mothers to not bash you that is all they know how to do.....there is a thing called depression PEOPLE !!!! sorry just had to say that anyways Darlin it depends on what the reason is are you depressed or just not feeling like you have enough energy/time or what? If you are depressed I would talk to my doctor about it and see if that can help....if it is low energy then there are plenty of different energy drinks out there and things that will wake you up and non addicting lol Also with depression exercise will help because your body releases endorphins that will cheer you up give you energy and make you feel alot better.. now I am not one of those people that does the right thing all the time either and no one is perfect no matter how many moms on here think they are just keep your head up and it will work out good luck sweetie(:
    Anonymous

• drag my fat ass to the park anyway, if it's too hot outside take him to an indoor play place
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:53 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• You do it anyways, for their sake. It's not impossible,and you'll feel better if you just get up and do something active.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 9:53 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• how can you say "fat ass" then say "no bashing" when you started out with bashing?
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 11:46 PM on Feb. 9, 2010