Anyone have Britax carseats?

We have a 3 uear old son who wieghs 32 pounds and we purchased a Britax Roundabout when he turned a year old.
Now we have a one year old baby who is just over 20 pounds. I looked up the Britax carseats and there are SO many that I am overwhelmed!
My friend told me that the Roundabout only goes up to 40 pounds... so I thought maybe I could give that one to the baby and get my 3 year old a different one... so which Britax model do you reccomend?
Also- if you have any other advice...I appreciate it!
Thanks.

newmamanew2town

Asked by newmamanew2town at 8:34 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have two of the roundabout. By the time they are 40 lbs a high booster is usually fine. That's the transition we made.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 8:36 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I had a Boulevard and I really liked it. You could join the car seat group and get other suggestions. I know there are better seats out there.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 8:37 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I have the Britax Marathon and it goes to 65 lbs and we love it.
    ohmommamia

Answer by ohmommamia at 8:47 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• If you want one that lasts longer I'd suggest a Graco MY Ride. They are rear facing to 40 pounds and forward facing to 65 pounds. And they are cheaper yet still high safety rated. Good Luck!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 8:49 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Hi, for your three year old I would recommend the Britax Frontier! I really love this seat! It harnesses to 80lbs so it is SOOO worth the money!
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 10:50 AM on Feb. 12, 2010