Getting a computer

Were getting a computer Yeah!!! Just waiting on tax money to get back. I have a few questions for yall.1 What kind do you have?2. What's the best feature?3. What's the worst feature?4. Would you buy another one?

jazzysmommy1004

Asked by jazzysmommy1004 at 8:48 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a macbook, and let me say I will never own another PC ever ever ever. I love mac it is so user friendly, I like just dragging things around to move them instead of stumbling through import export crap, the internet is always fast it doesn't get slow like a PC, worst feature is the power cord, it breaks easily for now they are working on it. I love macs get a mac.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:51 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I love my Dell.haven't had any issues with it
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:52 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Me and my husband would love love love an imac but just can't afford it. I mean we could but my husband probably won't spend that much. He wants to stay around $700.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 8:59 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• We have a Dell desktop (made in 2001) and two Toshiba laptops. I have never had any issues with the Dell. It has been a wonderful computer. In 2007 we bought a Toshiba laptop (now referred to as Toshie 1) we have thoroughly enjoyed the Toshiba. The only issue we had with it was the brick (the charging unit) had to be replaced after a year. This past December we bought another Toshiba (now referred to as Toshie 2). I LOVE this laptop! It has harmon/kardon sound, 500 gb hard drive, 4 gb ram, intel duo processor, windows 7, a SEVEN HOUR battery!!, a nice 16 inch screen, built in camera with face recognition (camera sucks though), the laptop case shows fingerprints very easily. Overall the newest Toshiba is my absolute favorite computer of all time! The bonus, it was bought from Best Buy for $620! Toshiba Satellite A505-S6980
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 9:00 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• dell and I love it
    I had an hp and it was a peice of junk
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:03 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• oh and I got my dell from best buy for $500 - fyi best buy has a great extended warrenty program
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:04 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• mommymeg03-what problems did you have with your HP? That's what I've always liked and my fil highly recommended one.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 9:06 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• The IMAC is expensive but macbooks are not that bad, I think ours was around 700, and it's awesome, believe me when I say a mac of any kind is worth the price, they last sooooo much longer than PC's
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 9:12 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I want a laptop but my husband said were getting a desktop because if we have a laptop it will make it to easy to sit on the couch and play on it. So no macbook for me.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 9:15 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I had too many probs with my hp to list it all, my cuz did as well - I know other people who have liked theres, but I had a bad experience and wontgo there again
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:48 PM on Feb. 9, 2010