raw & itch? (tmi)

My vagina itches, and feels kind of raw. It almost burns when I pee, not from peeing, but from it hitting what seems to be raw inside the lips.
No odor - No discharge - No funny bumps. LOL
We are snowed in and the doc office is closed so I don't know when I can go. I was wondering if anyone has been through this before and what is was, and what I can do.
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Health

• You could be getting a yeast infection. Or you could be allergic to a new soap you used or something. I would try using over the counter yeast infection medicine and if that didn't work go to the dr when you could. =)
    Anonymous

• You may have an yeast infection if u are scratching then that's where the rawness come from.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 9:12 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• either a yeast infection or a urinary tract infection get some over the counter yeast infection med and cranberry juice
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 10:11 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• If you have yogurt, eat that. If it gets too bad then rub some of it over the infected area.
    Anonymous