Need help picking a restaurant while at WDW

Okay, we're going in September 2010 and next month we need to make our dining reservations since we got the meal plan. The boys are doing Dino Cafe and my daughter is doing the Cinderella Dinner at the Grand Floridian. DH still has to pick. I am stuck between two; Sci-Fi Dine In and the 50's Prime TIme Cafe.

The kids will be 10, 4, and turning 2 while down there.

TheresaCook

Asked by TheresaCook at 9:24 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OMG the one in Japan at Epcot was AMAZING!!! don't remember the name of it though...
    Anonymous

• I know which one you are talking about, and it is very good. But I'm trying to choose between the above two places. This is my 6th trip and I have yet to eat at either one. I'm having a hard time in decide which, out of the two, to book.
    TheresaCook

Answer by TheresaCook at 9:41 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• We ate at the Prime Time Cafe the last time we were there and it was a blast.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 11:14 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Are they able to seat all of us?
    TheresaCook

Answer by TheresaCook at 10:37 AM on Feb. 10, 2010