Anyone else feel incapable of love?

Sometimes I feel indifferent and my personality seems flat.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• crap, double post
    Anonymous

• Nope, I don't feel that way at all. I love my SO very much, I love my kids, family and friends very much. Is it possible that you might be suffering from depression and that is why you are feeling this way? How do you feel otherwise? Do you still have interest in your hobbies and interests? Do you find yourself easily upset or crying, getting angry other things that really aren't worth being angry over? Sleeping a lot more or a lot less?
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:50 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I can't cry for any more than a minute or two. I don't get angry much, although I have plenty of crap to be angry about. I haven't had much time for my hobbies, plus it's too cold.
    Anonymous

• depression?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 10:08 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• a lack of emotion can indicate depression - so not feeling love, anger, sadness, those could all indicate depression. If I were you, I would give serious consideration to talking to your dr. If nothing else, he may be able to help you figure out what is wrong (if anything) if it isn't depression.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:12 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I've been diagnosed with depression/anxiety. I'm on meds. Don't really feel depressed though.
    Anonymous

• thats me. but i am depressed. lol maybe its our depression's fault! or something. only person i know i am capable of loving is my son... but i question if he's capable of loving me (like if i'm worthy of it)... and my SO has been trying to convience me that he loves me... and at times, i believe it. other times, when i get sad- i dont believe it.
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 10:52 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Go to SEARCH at the TOP RIGHT and type in DEPRESSION....
    There are some really great groups on here.
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 11:48 PM on Feb. 9, 2010