Stinging pain

I am currently 39 weeks and 2 days. Last Monday i was 1cm dilated 40% effaced and +1 stationed. Lately i have been having this stinging pain down there. the little one moves and this sting comes along like she's pulling to get out. has anyone else experienced this? what's happening?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• All I can think is you may be dilating.
    Anonymous

• I am currently 34 weeks and feeling the same thing I dont know what it is but i know it hurts!!!! lol I was not dilated when I went to the doctor last ,but yesterday tmi sorry my mucous plug came out so I know it will be soon but it feels like a pulling sting and it is hard to walk when it hits you....I dont know if it is normal or not but I am calling my dr tomorrow to find out and would suggest the same to you hope this helps ya !!! and good luck with the baby!!
    Anonymous