Could this be pregnancy?

My husband left for Afghanistan exactly one month ago. Well I ovulated the week he left (a few days before) and got my period about a week later. A few days ago I woke up and went to the bathroom and as soon as I finished I had these cramps that lasted about 30 minutes. Since then my bladder or uterus (really not sure shich one, hard to tell- lets just say in that area) has felt like the size of Texas. Just by walking I could feel how sensitive it is. It doesn't HURT, it just feels, I don't know, like it's moving when I walk or something. Ever since I got my last period I have been sick non stop, and I am usually a very healthy person. I have been extremely tired lately also and my back has been hurting. Could this be pregnancy or maybe a bladder infection?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would say a bladder infections since you had your period.
    Anonymous

• Could be either. Coud also be a virus. Could also just be in your head. You won't know until you miss your next period and take a test.
    Anonymous

• pee on a stick and find out
    Anonymous

• It sounds like a bladder infection/ kidney infection to me. Call your doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Feb. 10, 2010