Help with naming my daycare....

I am trying to start a daycare. I need to come up with a name. I have NO idea what I want it to be. Amanda's Daycare would be my LAST choice. There are ones in the area named Shining Stars, Lucky's, Toddletown, Tykes on Trykes, No Place Like Home, and Rainbow.

I will be starting with children 18 mos & older. I don't want to start with anyone younger than my DD until I am more settled and comfortable. I don't want to get in over my head. I will be taking kid's before and after school hopefully as well.

I am planning to have some structure. I want to use crafts for education, circle time for reading and singing, outdoor/indoor physical play. I worked in a center before I had my daughter and they had an actual lesson plans. I would like to try to do things in a similar fashion. I think you can have lots of fun and still give kids structure and education.

If possible, I want my name to somewhat reflect my goals.

aly38914290

Asked by aly38914290 at 9:49 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• I like the ..".The Tree House" or the "The Learning Tree" or "The Little Red School House" (that was mine as a kid, LOL
    tracie_alane

Answer by tracie_alane at 3:24 PM on Feb. 14, 2010