what kind of diaper rash is this?? (eczematous diaper rash?)

i have a one and a half year old and lately shes been having an ugly rash i need help i dont know what to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sym/eczematous_rash.htm
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:52 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• take her to the doc, if it is not getting better and not going away it may be a yeast infection
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:54 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• my ds has eczema-- but never in the moist areas in the dry areas-- arm legs antecubital and popleteal ares -- a bumpy rash in the diaper area is usually fungal (yeasty) you need nystatin cream-- or if it is not too bad zeasorb otc will work
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:02 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• DD was just diagnosed with excema on her butt (more like around her diaper area!) I tried everything to make it go away and when I took her to the dr it was excema! It looks like a sunburn around her butt! I would take your dd to the dr because if it's not going away with the cream or air, it's something else!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 10:23 AM on Feb. 10, 2010