Has any one tried brazilian waxing and would you recommend it?

I am super hairy and yes so is down there. I recently was able to tame this region, but its hard as I am so big prego now 36 weeks. I want to be able to tame this area before I go into labor. I could keep up my routine as hard as it is or pay for a wax. What do you think?

celestenray

Asked by celestenray at 10:14 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• if your used to waxes then yeah but if not then nooo. the waxing might send you into labor. talk with you ob first b4 doing anything. i love to get waxed. it hurts like hell for a minute and is red as sin afterwards but tis nice to be "clean" for weeks.depending on your hair growth. if my dr allows it i plan on getting one right b4 my due date too.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 10:25 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• when i was 36 weeks and on i had no care about shaving down there at all...whatever you have going on down there, they have seen worse! haha waxing might not be the best option since you are pregnant and there is extra blood flow down there right now. it will hurt A LOT more than waxing while you arent pregnant.
    aguerra13

Answer by aguerra13 at 10:47 PM on Feb. 9, 2010