Do you have a wedding ring tattoo?

My DH and I want to get wedding ring tattoos but I have heard some bad things about them. Such as it can wear off real easy because the skin doesnt hold the ink real well. How much did it hurt to get it done? Has yours faded yet and how long have you had it? I have three other tattoos including one on my foot so I am not too worried about the pain but this would be DH's first.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My husband does. It will need to get touched up periodically, it's a delicate area that is exposed to the elements. Good luck!
    AvaBlue

Answer by AvaBlue at 10:40 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Its bad luck to get someones name tattoo on you.
    Anonymous

• TACKY,JUST IMAGINE BEING OLD WITH A FADED TAT ON UR FINGER!
    Anonymous

• i dont have one yet, but when me and my SO get married we already have planned on getting one. i think they are very romantic but i love tattoos & piercings. you may need to get it touched up sometimes every few years or so, but the place where you originally get it is supposed to touch it up for free.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:53 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• No, I do not have any tattos. But Pamela ANderson had tommy around her ring finger and when she dumped him she changed it to mommy. That was cute....
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 11:59 PM on Feb. 9, 2010