sex advice needed...

I just found out i was pregnant 3 weeks ago. i go to my first doc. app. tomorrow. i am definetly going to bring this up tomorrow just wanting to sound like i know what the heck im talking about when i go in.
I have tried having sex even though ive not been horny. And the last time we had sex i was horny and its like i reached my climax but there was no "ah" orgasm...
is it in my head that i shouldnt enjoy sex bc i am preggo? am i scared im going to hurt the baby< to me psychologically? i dont know whats wrong? has this happened to anyone else during there first 6-8 weeks? bc everyone tells me that they were very horny when they were preg. ... idk. plz someone. .. lol

xXtwinkle.bugXx

Asked by xXtwinkle.bugXx at 10:40 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• when i was pregnant i hated sex. everything about it grossed me out. and also when i did want to have sex and i climaxed it hurt. some ppl just aren't the "horny pregnancy" type. you might be like me and just not that type. some for ur SO. my hubby was miserable. lol
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:43 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• sometimes youre horny during pregnancy, and sometimes youre not. i wouldnt over-think it. im sure youre just nervous, excited, and anxious... and that is making it hard to focus on the sex. good luck.
    Anonymous

• Acually alot of women LOSE all sexual desire while pregnant. I am one of them. Basically either your horny all the time, or you want nothing to do with anything sexual. It pretty much grosses me out while I'm pregnant! And your uterus can acually contract, causing lots of pain, while having the big O and after. Never got that til this pregnancy. It sucks!
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 12:32 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I wasn't at ALL in the beginning. Around the end of my second trimester I became a walking hormone wheee....

GL
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:40 AM on Feb. 10, 2010