so im really confused...

so i took a hpt and it came out -(neg) but i have been feeling sick in the morning and have been having a lot of back pain as well as mood swings. The thing is that I just had a baby 5 months ago and I wasnt sure if I could still feel pregnancy symptoms bc I just had a baby.
P.S.
I took the hpt with the first pee in the morning, and I haven't kept track of my period since i had my baby(yea I know stupid lol)

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:40 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'd wait a week or so and try again. With not knowing when your last period was you may be testing a hair to early. So wait a week and see. Are you on any bc that can cause pregnancy symptoms. I had to stop taking my bc due to horrific side effects and some of them were feeling pregnant as well as others. GL
    Emma7-11-09

Answer by Emma7-11-09 at 11:12 PM on Feb. 9, 2010