How do you burn fat & add muscle?

I am not fat as far as what the scales say but I need to lose body aft. So how do I lose body and add muscle? I workout 4-5 times a week. i do at least 30 min. cardio every day & altermate working arms/ chest & legs!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I use a really great strength training program called Chalean Extreme. It is based on the principle that muscle burns fat. It is a 90 day program split into 3 phases. I love it! My body fat is going down and I'm looking lean and toned! If you would like to know more just shoot me a message :)
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 10:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Low carb and weight training.
    Anonymous

• you have to do alot of weight lifting, low carbs, and eat lots of protein before and after you work out. protein builds lean muscle, which eats fat.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:49 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Cardio burns fat and strength training builds muscle. It takes 3 to 4 months to build muscle.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 11:23 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Learn to eat balanced meals. Too much protein can actually have a negative effect. Research, research, research!
    Also, don't forget protein can be found other places besides meat. It's best to eat a variety of fresh foods. Cardio and weight training. You need to give your body the occasional break because your muscles need to repair themselves.
    SabrinaLC

Answer by SabrinaLC at 1:05 PM on Feb. 10, 2010