do you know someone who self pittys?

i know someone who does nothing but whines and crys about stupid stuff and complains a bunch about nothing. and is always poor me attitude.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't mind someone telling me they had a bad day or venting about something that is painful to them as long as it isn't going into the whole I'm this way because of that person ALL THE TIME, I get some people are the way they're because of their childhood, or past, but once telling me is enough. After I know focus on what can be done to overcome not the drama of the past. Some people just take it to another level and I don't end up feeling sorry for them, I feel annoyed and will not tolerate them for too long.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 12:39 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Right now I don't have that person in my life but it's so annoying when it happens.
    Anonymous

• Yeah I have one of those. She tried to start it for me when my youngest son was born (he was born with a cleft lip and palate). I told her that my boys weren't going to be growing up to feel sorry for themselfs. There will be no pitty parties at my house. If she starts it at my house we just ignore it and after awhile she drops it.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:17 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• you have a lovely heart of stone, have you ever actually tried LISTENING and finding out what is truly wrong?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 12:06 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Oh God yes. A few of my friends are single, 'depressed' etc. Well, neither have jobs or pay rent. I wonder what they have to be depressed about!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Feb. 10, 2010