period cycle lenght not stable

one month my cycle lenght will be 28 days then the next it might be 26 days and so on. its never stable. We are TTC our 2cd and we have been trying longer then what it took for our 1st. I know it can vary, etc But i'm worried about why my cycle isent normal and how its effecting me trying to track my ovulation times. anyone face this issue? how do I calculate my ovualation with my periods like this.

Super09Mom

Asked by Super09Mom at 11:12 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i guess you will just have to have sex more often!!!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:52 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• So you range between 26 to 28 days. That is really not a big range. Not everyone has an exact 28 days. It just averages out to that most of the time. So they calculate when you are 26 weeks. And start having lots of sex then and then calculate your 28 day and have sex till the end of that. But really have sex every 2 to 3 days throughout your whole month.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Feb. 10, 2010