What cute thing did your child say today?

My two year old delivered a gem this morning... He bumped his leg and started to cry, so I kissed it and asked if that made it better (usually, it does). He said no, so I asked him what WOULD make it better, and he says, "I want puppies and money!"

Yeah.

Did your child say anything utterly adorable today?

Iskkra

Asked by Iskkra at 11:16 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was babysitting a few days age and 4 year old Victeria told me "I wish I was a chipmunck! Then I could live in the trees!"
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 11:19 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• We just bought a new DVD holder thing today and I had all the pieces sitting in the floor getting ready to put it together. My youngest son (he's 4) walked up to me and said, "Mom what's this mess in my house? Throw it out!" What makes it funnier is he put his hand on his hip and pointed to the door when he said it. I thought it was cute.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:20 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Haha! That is cute!
    I went out to shovel today, ugh, anyway my daughter told me I looked like a ninja and she truly meant it in a good way:)
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:20 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• yesterday my husband was helping me dye my hair, and i went a blond shade and my daughter has blond hair. She hollered from across the house, "Let me see that blond hair. " She was so excited but so sassy about the way she said it, we were just crackin up.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 11:25 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• My 20 month old has discovered popsicles. She doesn't usually call them popsicles though (she says "cicles"), she calls them "yellow" because that's her favorite color and her favorite popsicle flavor, only it comes out "yeh-woah" lol. She kept asking me for yellow today :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:35 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• my son is the master of catch phrases and being silly. today it was "I hear ya homie" and "it happens"
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 11:36 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• My 2 1/2 year old ordered his sister (7) to wash the dishes. When she said "No, I'm not washing the dishes." he ordered her to the corner. He was pointing at the corner and had "mad face" on.
    Anonymous

• It's not the first time she has said this, but someone asked my 2 year old what her new baby brother's name was and she said "Wah Wah!"
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 11:53 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• It's not cute..just funny. He got mad because, i wouldnt give him candy the other day..and he said MOMMY IS MEAN!! MOMMY IS A BOY!..HE'S UGLY!! lol

youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 12:40 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• We have tons of snow, and the weather forcast says that winds are expected to be dangerous. My son asked "daddy can we bring the snowman inside, so he don't blow away?" too precious!!
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 9:35 AM on Feb. 10, 2010