Daytona 500

any moms gonna watch the Daytona 500!?! If so who are you wanting to win??
I hope that either Dale Jr or Tony Stewart wins :)

Emma7-11-09

Asked by Emma7-11-09 at 11:22 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My dd and her bf are leaving Fri and headed for Daytona to watch it. Not sure who they are wanting to win
    Anonymous

• Can't wait. Unfortunately my husband has to work...every freaking year he has to work and I have to watch alone.
    I'll be rooting for Carl Edwards. My 8yo son plans to watch with me and he's rooting for Denny Hamlin.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:25 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• EW @ both lol. My husband and I went last year and this yr hes going with his dad w/o me . He is a huge Kyle Bush fan (the guys a cocky jerk IMO) and my FIL is a huge Jeff Gordon fan. I only like Kyle as a driver...hes very competitive and as a "rookie" has really made a name for himself so I like to see him win but I like to tease hubby and claim to be a Kasey Kahne fan cuz hes just OMG SO CUTE!! lol
    threeeunder3

Answer by threeeunder3 at 11:25 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• but I also am a fan of carl edwards :)
    threeeunder3

Answer by threeeunder3 at 11:26 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• We're a huge nascar family so we'll be watching it!!! My hubby is a Dale Jr fan and I'm a Kasey Kahne fan. We live in PA and always go to aleast one race at Pocono Raceway. I love it!! We havent been to Daytona yet but we're hoping to go when the kids are older.
    tinkerbelle18

Answer by tinkerbelle18 at 12:01 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I hope i can watch it I will be cheering on Ryan Newman!
    Lindsey24

Answer by Lindsey24 at 12:24 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• My kids all have their drivers they root for, too.
    My 9yo daughter likes Jamie McMurray (goes back to when she was 3 and liked his hair, lol).
    My son roots for Hamlin, Junior and Kurt Busch.
    My 7yo daughter likes Bobby Labonte. She likes him so much that she named her puppy Labonte a couple years ago.
    My youngest is almost 4 and hasn't really picked a driver yet.
    My husband is a Mark Martin fan but will root for anyone that is going to beat Gordon or Johnson.

And I actually like Kyle Busch. He cracks me up with his antics--races always get interesting when he gets frustrated. Don't like when he takes out my drivers but...oh well.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:24 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I will definatly be watching the Daytona 500 this weekend! My 2 year old son loves watching the cars go vroom vroom.. as he puts it. We are Dale Jr. fans all the way!
    ktlyn79s

Answer by ktlyn79s at 8:48 AM on Feb. 10, 2010