can anybody help me get my boy who will be 4 in may pottytraine? he will not go to potty

onefiestymama

Asked by onefiestymama at 11:46 PM on Feb. 9, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• my son just turned 4 and he is the same way.... its a boy thing.... let me know how it works out
    MommyBulger

Answer by MommyBulger at 11:47 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• It helped my son to go to the bathroom with another male at that time who taught him what to do.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 11:47 PM on Feb. 9, 2010

• I know what you are going through my son will be 4 in june and he refuses to be trained he will pee in the toliet when I am changing him but won't poop on it and won't let me know if he has to go potty he only tells me after he goes in his pull-up
    mom2ryneandsam

Answer by mom2ryneandsam at 1:10 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Ugh! My son will be 4 in July and will not use the potty. He'll sit there but says 'it won't come out' and now all of a sudden he says that 'it's scary.' I think that last one he heard from his grandma because we've never said using the potty is scary. :-(
    It's just the potty though, he'll pee and poo :-( in the bath tub no problem. Okay the pooh thing only happened once but still, it obviously comes out in places other than the diaper so what is wrong with the potty?
    Good luck and if you find something that works let me know!
    SabrinaLC

Answer by SabrinaLC at 3:34 PM on Feb. 10, 2010