v-day...

Ok so this is my 1st v day with a new bf.... he accepts that I have a kid and he is very sweet and charming. im only 16... I have no idea if i should get him some hting or not... hes into nascar.. he likes watches. any ideas what to give him?? SHould I get a gift? and we are going to a nice place. not nice where you have to dress up but i wanna. would that be wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No it wouldn't be wrong to dress up and maybe you can find a nice NASCAR watch. They have some gold ones that have different car numbers in them.

How far along are you? Maybe you could record the baby's heart beat for him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• i think shes saying baby daddy is gone and this is a new bf she already has a kid.. but get him whatever you can afforde it's the thought that counts get him a hat if he wears hats thats a cheap thing try like a hat on a teddy bear that would be cute and just enjoy yourselfs your young just because you do have a baby doesnt mean you have to be tied down to one person since bd isnt around just HAVE FUN WITH IT!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Feb. 10, 2010