I really want to go back to school but Im so nervous.

I don't know why I'm so nervous but every time I say I'm gonna go register I don't go. I really need some encouraging here ladies. What do u think is my deal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Feb. 10, 2010 in

• Going to school is a HUGE commitment and that may be what you are so scared of….I know I was, I was afraid I would never have any time to do anything or that I was not smart enough to go to college. Well now it has been nearly two years later and I am graduating in April with my Associates in Psychology with a 3.92 GPA. It has taken a lot of self discipline and excellent time management to do but I am so proud of myself (especially since I was a teenage mom who thought it was never possible), I will be attending Penn State this fall for my Bachelors. Just think that going to school will not only help you but your family as well. Good luck!!
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 12:51 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• If you don't go to school there's a very good chance you won't do anything with your life. I don't particularly like going but I know I have to.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:30 AM on Feb. 10, 2010