When you start up a post in a group are you one of those

that gets a million responses because, hey everybody likes you or you screen name.??...or the reverse, people aren't really drawn to your screen name or they don't like you.??
It just seems too me that when I post something I get the most, 5 to 7 responses...but if it were anybody else they would be getting a million reply's.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It does feel like highschool UNLESS i post - Im pregnant (DD) , im on welfare (havent had to) anything concerning PA, anything asking someone elses opinion about stupid stuff (What did you eat for lunch/ what did u buy last) abortion, adoption and pregnancy tests or birthconrtol people ignore you......except for the few that your friends with and you respond back and forth. and honestly? their opinion is the only one i really kind of care about!
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 1:04 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I don't seem to get responses... even though I try to respond to others' posts... kind of feels like highschool in here most days!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• op here........yep it is high school all over
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I know what you mean, I am the same way. I can post a question about ANYTHING and I still get very few responses.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:10 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• That's sad if responses depend on a screen name. I think it should depend on the type of post and how many members are really interested in that topic. Catchy subject lines attract more members.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:32 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I hardly ever notice the screen name of the person asking a question! It depends more on the subject, if it is one I am interested in, or have experience with, I am more likely to respond. The ones that have a million responses I try to avoid, because honestly, there isn't much I can add to the conversation.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 9:11 AM on Feb. 10, 2010