Nausea 6dpo?

Is this possible? I've had this awful headache & have had that "I'm guna be sick feeling" for the past couple hours. I don't remember feeling sick until I was like 6wks pregnant before, but I wasn't TRYING to get pregnant so I wouldn't have noticed it before anyway.

Thanks girls! Cross your fingers for me :]

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think its a bit early, but sometimes you just KNOW! Hope you get your BFP! BABY DUST!
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 1:57 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I had nausea and smell aversions somewhere around 4 dpo..my period was due today....got bfp yesterday!!! May not have had anything to do with it but good luck!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:43 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Morning sickness is how I normally find out I'm prego. Seriously with the last it was at 3wks prego. I know exactly when DH and I had sex so could count it out. If you are having awful headaches you might be dehydrated. Skip the water and go for some gatorade or poweraide. They will help much more than water.
    momof2cuteboys

Answer by momof2cuteboys at 9:08 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Ya since I started trying I've been eating gummy bear vitamins with folic acid & drinking 3-4 cups of water a day. I'll consider some powerade next time I'm at the grocery store. :] Now that I think of it, the headache could be due to the fact that I cut out all caffiene once we started trying (few weeks ago),

Woke up at 7AM sharp this morning feeling sick to my stomach & I usually don't wake up until 9AM & that's with an alarm. I'm guna have to try really hard to wait to test with this pregnancy haha. In past pregnancies, I would always get a couple negatives & then finally get a positive a few days later, but I never tracked my period/ovulation as closely as I have the past few months. I could have very well been testing a week before missed period or something.

Does testing on the 17th sound like a waste of money?? Period due on the 19th.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• OP: Ya since I started trying I've been eating gummy bear vitamins with folic acid & drinking 3-4 cups of water a day. I'll consider some powerade next time I'm at the grocery store. :] Now that I think of it, the headache could be due to the fact that I cut out all caffiene once we started trying (few weeks ago),

Anonymous