Can you register to vote online without printing out forms.

My printer isn't working right, and I want to register to vote. Is there a web site that I can register without having to print out the forms

Asked by mamashearer at 7:28 AM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't think so. I looked and looked once and I ended up having to print out the form and mail it in. You can't do much with the government online.

Answer by RachelAndAlanna at 8:23 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Here is the link of who to contact to register to vote, you can't do it online, as of yet, anyway. Only print out forms and mail them. You have to register before October 6, in order to vote in this election...|

Hope that helps! I could always print them out, and meet you somewhere when I go to the outlets in Lancaster...Hugs to you and the kids!

Answer by MommytoIsabella at 9:50 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Online is too open to fraud.
    You can probably register at your local driver's license office.

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:07 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• They usually have voters registration forms at the post office. It is just a postcard that you fill out and drop in the mail.

Answer by rasbneon at 1:08 PM on Jun. 26, 2008