how can i get my husband to stop being annoying

i am pregnant, but he feels i can't do anything now, so he's treating me like i am helpless and it drives me insane

nursealandra

Asked by nursealandra at 1:56 AM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Travel

• You are lucky, my DH thinks I am able to do everything and gets pissy about helping out, enjoy it while it lasts let him take care of you.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 1:59 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• juat tell him , that your fine and are able to do these things, but when you get tired and not able to do these things any more then you promise to either ask him to help you or you'll stop doing these these until the baby is born. that should ease his mind.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:36 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• hi there....remember that this is the irst time for him too and maybe he is more anxious about your pregnency and delivery.sit with him and have a very caual talk with him and ease his anxiousnessness n let him know that you are doing great.......enjoy reading a pregnency book together which tells that you can do all those things which he thinks you cannot.COMMUNICATION is the key...be patient and keep working on,COZ the bottom ine is ....he loves you n cherish that
    renuu

Answer by renuu at 7:09 PM on Feb. 14, 2010