How can people be so extremely stupid?

I see sooooooo much stupidity, especially on this very site. I really would like to know, I find myself shaking my head in amazement at the dumb ass questions and responses so often.

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 2:01 AM on Feb. 10, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I know. We aren't talking just "why'd I do that" stupid...more like a waste of good skin stupid!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I don't think it's as much stupidity as it is ignorance. There is a big difference. Ignorance merely means they have not been taught. I too have a hard time accepting that such ignorance is rampant but then am glad they are here to be able to be taught what educated and civilized people know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• It is not stupidity as much as a lack of education.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:50 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I agree. Why and how? Well..bc they're stupid, lol! There's no real answer to that question. It could be due to a lack of education, it could be due to their upbringing...or a variety of other things. I told my husband last night how he would not BELIEVE not only how stupid some of these women are, but what bi*ches they are! I was like, "No, like some of them are REALLY big b*tches", lol!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 3:01 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• And to think they are raising children. .....shaking head.....

Anonymous