Pro-Life or Pro-Choice?

Im pro-choice, but i dont think its neccesarily right to do it over and over again. BUt in some instances it is a good option and I dont feel that if it is made illegal that the government should have the right to choose wether you birth a baby or not. But i would rather the baby be born. It DOES annoy me when people just flat out say your a nasty person if you have one. You never know if that person was raped, in a n abusive relationship ect. Anyone else??

shortycmlb

Asked by shortycmlb at 2:27 AM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• pro-choice
    I wouldn't get one, but what someone else decides to do with her body does not effect me at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• popcornHmmm this ought to be fun.

I am against abortion for all reasons and at all times and ages.

Anonymous

• Even if someone was raped? Imagine the trauma of having your rapists baby.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Yup. Even if raped. A baby is an innocent. It really is the only good and possibly healing thing that can come from rape. If I got pregnant when I was raped (when I was younger) I would have had the baby. Rape is an act of violence Birth is an act of faith.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Feb. 10, 2010