Don't you just hate people who breast feed in public?

Don't you just hate people who formula feed in public? Don't you just hate when people drink the last of the diet coke?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't hate anyone who feeds their babies, whether it's from the breast or the bottle, in public or private. And I'm the only one in this house who drinks diet soda so that's a non-issue for me too.
    zorrokat

Answer by zorrokat at 2:38 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• ive bottle fed all my children but let me tell you ive had times where i had to feed my baby in the car if u can eat in public why cant baby
    jaders1220

Answer by jaders1220 at 2:42 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• It was a joke. :/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• feeding your baby is good ! don't care how you do it :)

hmmm... you can have all the diet cokes, but damn it! don't anyone dare take the last Pepsi! It's MINE!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Breastfeeding in public is a natural thing. I mean I could see where issues would arise if they were just whipping out their boob in front of God and everyone, but most women are very careful to make sure they are covered. I fed my lil one it seemed everytime we got to the store even though he just ate. I hated the fact that babies voices alerted my breasts to fill back up, lol..Its crazy how that works, lol...You can have the diet drinks but to the person saying the Pepsi is theirs, SHARE DANGIT!!!! LOL...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• OK I'll share :D LOL

yeah, it totally sucked to be out away from the kids for once and suddenly this random baby cries! oh crap! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• OP: HA HA>.....I so remember that. Just so you know, my youngest is 10 and I still get the "let down" feeling when I hear a newborn cry. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• No not at all. It's the most natural thing in the world. I tried to nurse my 3 children and unfortunately didn't make enough milk to do so for long. I was not ashamed to nurse my children in a restaurant but did so discreetly and focused on my baby, not on who was possibly watching in shock. I wishs I could have nursed for at least a year.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I'm guilty of all three. lol. whoops..
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 3:53 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Dont you just hate it when some one feeds there kids in public I mean com on people thats what the big fancy place with the giant M on it is for!!! I hate it when the person who drinks the dit cla switches it with my regular soda!
    MOTHERBEAR6

Answer by MOTHERBEAR6 at 5:17 AM on Feb. 10, 2010