Have you ever been walking and minding your own business and then all of a sudden the sidewalk trips you?

Just so you know, I laughed when you did that. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes we have very mean sidewalks here. then once egged on my sidewalk i am sure a pole jumped infront of me.
    mom2snsb

Answer by mom2snsb at 2:49 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I have problems with the floor, ground, etc. It doesnt matter if its the smoothest surface around, something always jumps up and grabs my foot and throws me down. Not gracefully either, lol...
    sleepless2009

Answer by sleepless2009 at 3:10 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• OP: OMG I nearly spit my cheerios all over the computer....that was funny mom2snsb!
    I can relate to both of you. I fall down when I am going UP the freaking stairs all the time!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Yes, and like the idiot I am, I turn around to see WHAT tripped me. There's never anything there.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 6:54 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Well, that's mean because last time I did that I fell so hard I broke my ankle and was all alone on the corner with no cell phone and 4 blocks from home. I almost passed out when my blood sugar dropped from the shock and had to accept a ride home from some buy in a business suit that saw me fall and pulled over to see if I was okay.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:15 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• LOL....my problem is that I like to read as I take a leisurely walk (old habit since I was a little girl) and I end up walking into trees and bushes....sometimes the middle of the road....lol. I live far enough away from busy-ness that I don't have to worry about being run over.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:17 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Shoot, I do that all the time. The sidewalk can be smooth as silk and I'll find a way to trip.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:32 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• oh yes. on a few occasions lol
    Court128

Answer by Court128 at 10:21 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Yup. And then i look to see what tripped me...lol!!! I've also had walls jump out at me too. Damn walls!
    grooveybabe004

Answer by grooveybabe004 at 12:33 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• OP: I am so glad I am not alone in this! I was walking down my perfectly clean hallway and wham, the wall jumped in front of me and I fell down. No excuses, nothing in my hands, nothing on the floor.Just good old clumsey me!
    Anonymous