my baby

my daughter is 4 and a half months she sleeps through the night but tonite she wakes up ever half hour whinning she is normally a very good baby shes still whinning now when i hold her last time she woke up she vomitted alot everything in her stomach any suggestions on what may be wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• and she has no fever
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Does her tummy seem ridgid? How is she pooping? Gas? Eating too much?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• could getting teeth make her feel sick?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Yes, it can, but it really depends on the baby. What is she eating?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• she eats good start milk based formula 8 oz like 5 times a day
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Teething, earache, stomach virus etc....could be any of those.

I would just comfort her and rock her. Maybe even go for a drive if she falls asleep in the car.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• It could be a range of things. My lil one did that alot and it was his formula doing it...I finally had to switch him to Similac Sensitive and he did just fine. Now he has gotten to where he is not sleeping good at all, but he is cutting his top teeth, so I'm guess that is whats wrong with him..But it could definitely be a large range of things causing it. Listen to her whine and try an see if its a painful cry. Do she tense up when she passes gas? If so try rubbing her tummy and back..As long as she is not running a fever, she should be just fine..Just comfort her the best way you can.Its never easy especially when you dont know whats wrong or what to do...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• it's the good start i bet i had my son on that for a month since thats all wic would pay for and it made me spit up alot cry alot and just not a happy baby i put him back on similac and he's doing alot better problem is wic wont change it unless he might die from the good start which obviously isnt the case but im not going to listen and watch my baby be sick and fussy over something i can change the only thing the doctor would do is put him on gentlease which is a problem too since he's on soy! ugh such a pain in the arse
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 8:26 AM on Feb. 10, 2010