What is one piece of furniture you need to buy? If you could what appliance (for the HOUSE) would you buy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• new sofa set or a new dishwasher... probably will go with the new sofa set first though, the old dishwasher is working fine, sofa sucks! hubby's big butt broke it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I need a new bed, seriously. We put off replacing ours so we could get the kids new ones as we could afford it, now i am saving up to replace mine.

new washer and dryer and a new stove and freezer. current washer and dryer are trying to die on me, the freezer already died lol and the stove came with the house and i hate it.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:52 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Nothing right now. About a few weeks ago my dishwasher was acting up and we bought a new one that I like a lot online. Everything else is pretty new so no needs just wants lol.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 3:04 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I would love to have the funds to have a gas stove piped in. I can't stand electric when it comes to cooking but its not just the cost of the stove but hiring a person to come pipe in the gas.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:14 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• When I find a place to live I will be buying all new furniture as we need everything. I can't wait!!!! But if I could have any appliance it would be a high efficiency washer and dryer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• we just bought a new couch set and dining room set. Im hoping my son dosent ruin this couch set like he did with our las one..he used it as a place to display art..with a sharpie....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:01 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• new sofa and love seat
    toyota

Answer by toyota at 6:00 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I need a new computer chair, ours is being held together with duct tape. A new sofa mine is about 15 and seen better days,
    shishie

Answer by shishie at 6:21 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I would by a king size bed! I feel like we need one bad b/c we have a double size and my DH beats me up in his sleep! I know he doesn't mean to and doesn't know he does, but it seems like every time he moves, he hits me in the face or back and kicks me. Oh the dream of a king size bed and we can sleep far apart! lol. Appliance wise....hmmmmm...I would love a nice kitchen aid mixer! My DH was going to buy me one for Christmas and then saw how expensive they were and apologized for not buying it, but I was totally fine with it b/c we can't afford it.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 6:39 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I dont NEED it but its a tie between a living room SET or DISHWASHER!
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 6:51 AM on Feb. 10, 2010