Pink or white dollar general pregnancy test line?

Ok i got bashed last time i asked this. And when your TTC your a POAS addict so it gets expensive if you test every day for like a week with the 8 dollar ones.....
So i got a FAINT pink line but a BUNCH of other girls have told me that the line is white against the grey background and they were pregnant....but they had used the dollar tree ones. So hopefully i am TTC #2!!!!
Anyone use the dollar general one and gotten a pink or white line? The control line is pink so im assuming the test line is pink too but u nevr know.

shortycmlb

Asked by shortycmlb at 3:17 AM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• The instructions dont say anything either way. believe me i read over them at least a dozen times! DH is bringing home a walmart poas instead of the cassettes (thats how i found out iwas pregnant with DD so i trust them.......
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 3:24 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Usually every test I have taken if the controll line is pink then usually the positive or neg will be pink. I have taken one from the Dollar Store and it was positive with a faint pink line.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• if the control line is pink, the results line should turn pink too.

if someone told you they got a white line and were pregnant, it means they got a false negative.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I have never heard of a white line. It is usually a colored one.
    Anonymous

• it's been a while since I took a dollar general one... remind me again... WHAT DO THE INSTRUCTIONS SAY?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Feb. 10, 2010