family and facebook.

my hubby add his sister in law as a friend on his facebook account. The thing is that he hates her. I told him that he should not added her. But he don't want to hurt his brother. My thing is I would not add a person that I hate. Just becaue they are married in to the family. Would you add someone that you hate as a friend.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• absolutly not! there are quite a few people i dislike that i personally do not want knowing my business and personal life! for no reason would i add them not even to make a family member happy
    butter_fly89

Answer by butter_fly89 at 4:08 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• The only way I would add some one that I hated was doing it Anonymously so I could keep an eye on them and see what kinda of BS they are saying about me!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:10 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• nope! I have family who I dont get along with who arent on facebook. Its just easier that way
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:47 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I think it would depend on what sort of relationship they have. Yeah, he hates her, but is their relationship an openly hostile one, or is it just "I can't stand her, I can't believe my brother married her, what was he thinking" sort of thing. If they - your dh and the sil - get into fights and all that, and if he posts a lot of personal stuff, then no, I wouldn't add her as a friend. But, if they aren't openly at each other's throat, I don't see what the problem is. Especially since there are new privacy settings where you can select who sees what.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 5:37 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I have added my step-daughter on my friends on myspace 3 times, the first two times we deleted and blocked each other, but this 3 rd time, i should not have added her. She plays all nice and talks like she's changed and grown up and stuff, just to get us to feel sorry for her to get us to add her to my page, and then i added her, and then she stops talking to us again. She just wanted on there to know all of my business. If we are deleted and blocked again, i will never add her again. We really don't like each other. She is not even DH's bio daughter. I was just trying to be polite by accepting her friend request, but i think i made a mistake AGAIN, because since i added her on, i have sent her 2 messages and she has yet to reply back to me. I don't think she really wants to be like family to us and talk to us, she just wants to see my stuff, family pictures and stuff.
    toyota

Answer by toyota at 5:57 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• yep my SIL is on mine and she makes me want to spin my head around and vomit pea soup.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:14 AM on Feb. 10, 2010