Should I get a bigger house?

I live in New York, with my 29 year old husband, 3 12 year olds, 2 10 year olds, 1 six year old, and 2 boys on the way, along with my 28 year old self. Right now I have 7 rooms and 5 bathrooms, should I move to a bigger house? I get to bed around 1 or 1:30 in the morning because of such a big house. I wake up at 6:00 to get my kids to school at 7:30am and to get myself to work at 9:30am and get off at 6:30pm. By husband picks them up from school and stays with them until I get back. He take his night shift as a nurse. So should I move?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I don't know about getting a new house but it sounds as you are the one left doing all the housework - you have 7 other people in your household that can help out - that includes the 6 year old. If every person in your household had one room and one job (laundry, cooking, sweeping, taking out the trash etc.) that they were responsible for on a daily basis you wouldn't have to stay up until 1 AM every night. Your children are old enough to help out. Since you do not get home until after 6:30 than your husband and kids should make sure dinner is ready when you get home. Your time for housework should be in the morning between the time the kids are off to school and the time you leave for work. After you get home from work should be your relaxing time.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 11:48 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Yes you really do need the bigge house, As long as it comes with a guest suite your good
    MOTHERBEAR6

Answer by MOTHERBEAR6 at 5:22 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I think the house your in is fine but thats really something you need to figure out because I don't know if your having any space issues where your at. It seems you don't like too much space (hard to sleep) so I think you should stay unless you feel your too cramped but I think that sounds fine for a family of your size.
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 6:35 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I would like to add that if your not done having kids that I change my opinion to' you def. should get a new house'.
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 6:40 AM on Feb. 10, 2010