do you think that nowaday people see teens pregnancy in a good eye?

well i first got pregnant when i was only 15... yes, i was to young i agree with that but it was not my fault because my family made the marriage without asking me, yes i have a muslim family.
well i got a misscarege, and it really afect me so bad that i got a depression from that but now im ok.
well now that i'm 17 i got pregnant but i don't live with my hisband anymore because he use to beat and i made a reporte of him.
Now im 3 months and i live in a safe house.
so do you think that people think that all teen are like horse or something like that because they have kids? one they i went to a park with my 1 years old daughter and a woman came to me and ask if she was my sister, i said no she is my daughter...
but in my school is the same thing, because some parents o not let their teens to be my friend because i'm a bad example, but they don't know how it hurt hear that!
sorry my bad english.

betinha

Asked by betinha at 4:55 AM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Oh sweetheart if people judge before getting information they aren't people you want to be around anyway. You need to hold your head high and be proud of what you have done and been through you are a tough little girl. Eventually you will find friends that won't judge and will find strength in your experiences. Good luck sweetie.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:05 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Well, I can't speak for everyone, but I certainly don't think less of a teenager because she is pregnant or has children.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:19 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• No, not really. Especially now days when people are having trouble supporting their own families, and their taxes are being sent to "children", who should be at home being taken care of by their parents instead of playing house on the tax payer's dime.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:56 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• For me I try not to judge because so many circumstances bring people to where they are in life. I'm sorry for the difficult road you've had to travel at such a young age, but you seem to be a strong person because of everything you have dealt with. The judgement you feel from others is another experience that can make you a stronger and more confident person if you let it.

Be proud of yourself because of all you've endured, you and your family will be fine because of all you've done to make things better for your children.  Just sharing your story teaches and reminds the rest of us not to be so quick to judge.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:17 AM on Feb. 10, 2010