I won't by my girls mascara

I have six girls, and five of them use makeup. They want me to buy them mascara, but its too expensive. First off, does anyone know where I can buy cheap mascara? Also, they have braces, and sometimes they use their cleaning things as mascara brushes, and nail polish as mascara. In the house, I only let them use blush, lipstick, eyeliner, eye shadow, maybe some mascara and of course nail polish. But about the braces and nail polish, should I just let them do that? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 AM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• Well dollar store for mascara, you can even get little freebies at dept stores. They should not use their brace tools and nail polish that can cause eye infections and serious issues also they shouldn't share eye make up for the same reasons.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:01 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• No
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:09 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• My dad raised me and didn't understand the difference in makeups :-) He bought me the dollar store brands and they worked great... I still use them :-) actually all my make-up came from dollar stores and still does!
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 8:28 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I got mascara for $2 at Target or Walmart, I don't remember. I doubt the way they're doing it is safe for their eyes.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:07 PM on Feb. 10, 2010