Should I let my 10 year old sell braclets?

My 10 year old daughter, Nicole, has a knack for making braclets with very fancy designs to them, and sometimes she puts beads in them. She is very good at doing that, she said she wants to sell them at her school. Should I let her, she said she wants to save up to by herself a new ipod, and for her sisters birthday, she wants to by her a barbie or whatever. So should I let her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 AM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• Sure! I dont see any problems with that
    Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 6:59 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• i think that could be a benifit for you if she start doing that, because would know that hard to get want she want and that its hard to earn money. if she was my daughter i would let her sell bracelts but with one condition that she will sell only bracelet and not other things in a house and that money it's not important.
    she will became more responsable than ever.
    kiss
    betinha

Answer by betinha at 5:31 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• If your child is showing an interest in such an idea, I would say do anything and everything you can to help her and encourage her. If-she's allowed to sell them at school. My son started hand knotting horse halters when he was 9 and sold them at horse shows, rodeos and local tack shops. It was a wonderful thing and every once in awhile when he wants something extra he'll make a bunch more and sell them. I say this is a great thing and help her in every way momma.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:48 AM on Feb. 10, 2010