Should I get a tattoo?

When I was 19, I already had 7 tattoos. Should I get another one? I was gonna get a spider web with all of my childrens names coming from it: Nebraska, Natalia, Nicole, Naudya, Naiya, and Natasha. But I would have to get it in probably May or June, cause I am having twins in April, Nicholas and Nathaniel, my first two boys, and I have to let my body heal. And I wanted to put them on it too. So tell me if I should get one, get that one, and if you have another design or idea for my tattoo, give it to me!! Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 AM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• First PP there was NO need for your rude comment. OP, I think you should get the tree of life and have your kids names in the leaves of the tree. It'll be a lot easier to get more ink tied into something like that, than a spider web. Hope that helps and GL with your twin boys.
    piercedbeauty21

Answer by piercedbeauty21 at 8:21 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• If you want a tattoo go for it...I'd consider birth control first though!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:26 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• First poster-was that even necessary? You're not paying her bills, so what the hell do you care?
    Get another tattoo after your body has healed. I don't think I'd go with a spider web though. Doesn't that mean you've murdered someone or something? Look into meanings of tattoos before you get them. What about a scroll with their names and DOB's? Or a dove with their names in the primary feathers? Or an eagle-same thing? I just feel leery of the spider web because I heard it means something.
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 8:15 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• yes... I have my childrens initials on me... SJ JJ AJ and I will be putting Destinee's name on me cause my brother is DJ! LOL. But yes. Go for it. Who cares if you are covered in tattoos... Unless you have a job that says you can't even then you can put it where clothes will hide it. Tattoos are fun and expressive. I love to get them ! So Y not. But 8 kids wow! Good Luck with that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Feb. 10, 2010