Porn

I got up last night at about 2:30 to get my daughter a bottle, well I walk to the kitchen and on my way back to the bed room I see my SO watching a girl give a guy a BJ on the computer. I have asked him not to look at it on the computer because's of the viruses, what should I do about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 AM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• if the issue due to the viruses on the computer get him DVD to watch instead most computers will play dvd and you won't ahve any virus. But if the issue is him watching PORN that is a different matter
    EVE
    Majicaleve

Answer by Majicaleve at 7:45 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• It depends on what website he was using. There is a type of youtube type site (Addy is very similar) but its not full of viruses or spywhere/malware. And its free. obviously I can't type it out. But put the word you and porn together and you got it. :)
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 7:51 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I dont care if he watches it, just not on my computer. I work on this and do not want to have to de-virus it in the morning when I have to start work at 7. We have a ton of DVD's. I guess I can start locking it. I told him when I got the internet hooked up, dont open anything that you do not know whoit is, no porn and a few other things that virusus pop up on most of the time. Now Iknow I can not stop all, but at least the top one's. Any suggestions on what to do about it. I am really pissed off about this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:52 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• If it's your computer and you don't want him watching it, figure out a way to keep him from using it. Change whatever you need to change. My guess is that he is already addicted to porn and that means he will find another way to look, but you can protect what is yours.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:09 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I agree with Salem that there are other sites available now that are not full of viruses. My husband & I have frequented many different pornography sites, rarely coming across any viruses at all these days. Give him a list of some of the more popular (& free) ones & make sure he knows you'd like him to stick to just those. That way it is more of a compromise. We own many DVDs too, but sometimes the variety of internet porn is a lot nicer when the mood strikes. If it is more of a problem with crossing boundries though, then maybe it is time to talk to a marriage counselor because bottled up feelings like that will only cause more & more problems down the line.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 8:29 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I know my husband looks at porn sometimes but he knows that I don't like it when I am home even if I am sleeping. He can wake me up and I will give him a bj or he can have sex with me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• well if its viruses that are your only concern, there are programs for that
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:41 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• If you're worried about that then you shouldn't go on the internet. Any website can have a virus on it.
    Get a cleaner, and it's fine.

Why on earth do people think he's addicted? He was masturbating, not shooting up heroin. Perfectly normal.
    Piskie

Answer by Piskie at 9:11 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Piskie: Some people are unable to come to terms with their husbands being sexual creatures & that sexual urges for intimacy other than the standard sex for reproduction are one of the things that differenciate (SP?) humans from most other animals. It is a normal & healthy thing to release sexual tension through masturbation, but it is surprisingly still taboo since early Christian influence that forbid such acts of "impurity". Because of this, most women would find anything relating to that nature to be morally corrupt and make it worse than what it really is. In the case of porn, pornography addiction is a highly used cop-out for those insecurities these women feel towards the urges of men & their sexuality, so any form of indulgence in such things would be labelled an addiction in order to justify their cause for intimidation. It is sad that we still live in such a sexually repressed society, but unfortunately that is why.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 9:43 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• If it is your computer then he should respect your wishes and not open any sites that could be unsafe. I would talk to him and say "I don't care that you watch it, but I don't want you to use my computer for it. I don't trust some of those sites". Then if he keeps it up put a password on, or do a parental block so he can't access those sites. Does he have a computer of his own? If not maybe he should think about getting his own computer and looking at stuff on that instead of yours.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:04 AM on Feb. 10, 2010