This is embarassing but i'm starting to get concerned (TMI, farting)

For the past week I've been farting frequently and every single one of them smells ROTTEN it is just nasty and i swear I'll fart in one room, leave for 20 min, come back to that room, and I can STILL SMELL IT. Another thing is that they are super hot when they come out and burn my butthole. sorry, i know, i should use different wording. the stinky gas usually happens only a day or two before my period- i havent gotten that yet and this has been going on for a week! and i havent really experienced the burning farts thing. any help? thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If they are hot then you've been eating something spicy.  Re-examine your diet.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:49 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• you could be preg...i got the super stinky rotted farts when i first found out i was preg...so now every time i get them i run out and grab a test thinking i may be preg
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:04 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Allergy-eggs or lactose intolerance. I had this til I figured out it was the dairy.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:04 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

Nah i havent had sex in a looooong time- im single! i'm not pregnant. but thats weird, i had a bad dream that i did get pregnant last night!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• or it could be sour stomach but being preggers sounds more accurate to me,
    indysownlilbit

Answer by indysownlilbit at 11:33 AM on Feb. 10, 2010