Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you file your taxes for the last 2 years?

Would you get two checks from state and federal or would they just combine the total and send you one check?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Money & Work

Answers (1)
  • The returns are filed separately and processed separately for each year, so refunds will also be issued separately for each year.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.