Baby Constipation

My infant had some constipation yesterday-is there a natural remedy to help with this and what formula might be best to have her on?

flowermom76

Asked by flowermom76 at 9:26 AM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• prun juice or prune baby food...or rub babys belly this is whay i done and still do...how old is baby?
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 9:33 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• How old is your baby? My daughter has had a lot of constipation problems and her Dr told me to give her prune juice mixed with water and it works everytime! Or if your baby is still on baby food feed him baby prunes! But not bananas because the cause constipation! Hope that helps
    lovie04256

Answer by lovie04256 at 9:34 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• It not not unusual, or harmful, for a breastfed baby to go more than a week without a bowel movement.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:00 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• What are her symptoms, age, and diet?
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 11:43 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Depending on your answer to my questions, you may not need to do a thing. TRUE constipation in infants is rare.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 11:44 AM on Feb. 10, 2010