hey moms, are any of you bi?

kilea45

Asked by kilea45 at 9:39 AM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Entertainment

• Bi-CURIOUS, but being that I'm a Christian, I don't give into those urges. Not to say I haven't been sorely tempted, but I pray A LOT to keep those thoughts at bay.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• well i have kissed a girl before and well yeah i liked it so am i bi???? lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Yes, but never really did anyting about it. Not because I thought it was wrong, but because I didn't have urges THAT strong- there's actually a scale out that to measure just how Bi or gay you are.
    Most of my feelings are for men, but yeah the Bi is there-
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I am Bi, hubby knows I am. He and I appreciate oggling in the summer together. LOL but I am monogomous with hubby
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 10:16 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Yes..I haven't acted upon it in a long time. It's not for lack of want, but finding someone "stable". My husband is aware of this and okay with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I fantisize about being with woman But never have . I kissed a girl once on a bet , but nothing more . Whenever I think about it I get really turned on . I even watch lesbian porn . My husband has no idea . Am I Bi ?
    Anonymous

• It sounds like you are bi-curious anon above me.
    Anonymous