Pregnancy #4

My kids have been full term(40 + weeks) whats the odds of me having this baby early?

lltalton

Asked by lltalton at 10:36 AM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I wouldn't think it was very likely. My first two were both 40 weeks, my 3rd was induced at 38 weeks, my 4th was a planned csection at 39 weeks, and I'm pregnant with my 5th - fully expecting to go full term.

Answer by missanc at 10:37 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• i don't think there is any reason to believe that this one will come early...unless you have something going on. i had one preemie, that was from emotional stress.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:39 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• i dont know, but with me i had all 3 boys at 38 weeks. This is also my 4th pregnancy so we will see if the pattern continues.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• All of my pregnacies have been different. I had two that where huge (over 8 pounds by 37 weeks) and I had to be induced (extremely high blood pressure) and my middle baby was just this tiny thing that was in no rush to come out (she was only 7 pounds by 40 weeks). But I'm guessing that since your previous 3 were full term that your next one will be too.
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 12:36 PM on Feb. 10, 2010