are these young women really this stupid?

this lil slut posted this on my husband FB...

Im so confused about everything......how can something so good:) hurt so bad:(......... but i know id rather hurt then be wondering the "what if"....... the way we talk, when your around it just feels so amazing!!!! and its like gravity pulling me to you when your away from me........ i want to be next to you for the r...est of forever but i do understand, as much as i dont want to, that it just cant be that way........

then acts like im the bitch when i call her on it..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd ask my hubby about it, and ask him how well he knew her-- is she someone he knows in real life, or is she just some faceless chick on fb? I would also delete and block her from his fb page.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:59 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• lmao
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:49 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Ummm....is your husband possibly guilty of something? I'd be questioning him before this girl. That would make me really, really mad...at both of them!!!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 10:50 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• yeah i'd probably be questioning DH like stefanien84 said, but either way, this chicks a nimrod.
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 10:55 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• It sounds as though she's got a major crush. Or too much time on her hands.

Answer by Bmat at 10:57 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• She could be just trying to get your hubby in to trouble, maybe she propositioned him and he said "NO " , now she wants revenge? Ask your hubby whats up? does he act suspiciously? Have you had issues with kind of stuff in the past? Tell him to remove her from his FB friends list IMMEDIATELY! If I was you, I would also write her a "MSG" telling here exactly what I think of her too!!
    TakeNoticeNow

Answer by TakeNoticeNow at 11:00 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• He obviously had something with this girl for her to feel like that! She must be an ex, a coworker, a friend? Good for you for calling her out on it. But now make sure he deletes her ass too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I would definately ask the hubby what's up.... he obviously gave her something to work with or else she wouldnt have posted anything. Wether or not he turned her down, something happened.
    JoMcD

Answer by JoMcD at 11:15 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• its not the girls fault. Its your husbands. he's obviously done something to make her think this behavior was acceptable.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 11:18 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Yeah, the real question is: Is your husband that stupid to not delete inappropriate messages from his lover. Seriously, you do know that he's having an affair right? Your issue is with your husband. Time to get down and dirty and get the answers you want. Dont let him lie to you either. That message is very clear that he is leading her on and having an affair with her. I am sorry. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Feb. 10, 2010