I am really curious to know what you think?

I am 24 years old and have a situtation. I started my period on Feb 4th and had unprotected sex with my husband on Feb 6th (a couple days after I started my period). My periods are irregular and I tend to have large blood clots throughout my period. After we had unprotected sex my period just stopped. Today is Feb 10th and I have been feeling nautious and unusual cramps in my stomach. Should I be thinking I am pregnant. I can't help but to research other womens questions but I havent' found my exact situation.

confused461

Asked by confused461 at 11:04 AM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• could be.... too soon to tell... if your period was light i hate to say this because it is gross but he might have cleaned out all the rest of the blood.... best of luck to you!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 11:16 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I highly doubt it, but if you're too unsure, worried, or anything, go to the doctor for peace of mind either way.
    Anonymous

• i dont think so, normally its not till after a week or so from stopping your period would you ovulate, but if your irrregular it all depends on your body. but i doubt your pregnant,,, sorry
    melis1029

Answer by melis1029 at 1:11 PM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I highly doubt it. I know that whenever me and my husband have sex when I am still bleeding, it stops.
    Either that or you were already pregnant and had some bleeding? I had that in my pregnancy with DS. I bled the first month but for only 2 days and it stopped...and never came back and sure enough, by the time I found out, I was already 8 weeks along. There's no harm in testing. Either that or go see your doctor.
    Anonymous