Who is sick of the freakin snow?

We got about 40in from the last storm..now we are getting 20 more...I AM SO SICK of snow... lol

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 11:11 AM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• me me! but I'm in Canada -- your snowfall is normal to us. you could truck some up to Vancouver for the olympics....

there are jokes on the news that everyone where the snow's coming down look canadian. lol

good luck digging out! we've got a chinook rolling in that will melt the rest of our snow by sunday.

is it cold to go with that snow?
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:13 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• LOL...our power went out for 48 hours and with 2 babies thats no fun...
    So this storm i booked us a room lol Cant chance freezing babies...
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 11:21 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• *raises hand*!
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 11:22 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!
    We got roughly 24 inches with the last storm - another 6 last night & it is STILLLLLL snowing!
    To top it off - hubby is out of town working AND they have YET to plow our road from the FIRST STORM!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:35 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I was going to complain but now that I've read the previous posts I will shutup! I will say I'm SICK of winter!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:42 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• ME!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ans its still snowing!
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 11:46 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 11:51 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Hmm. This is going to sound lame next to your 40+ inches - but I am tired of snow!

We normally get MAYBE 2 inches a year. It snows once, I enjoy it, then I'm done. We've had 36 inches this year, 15, 16, and 5 inches. It's snowing right now, but there's only 2 inches. I know that's NOTHING compared to yours, but I'm a summer person!

So sorry about your snow though! I'd go bananas!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:51 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I'm a little tired but we don't have nearly that much. It snowed all day yesterday and we have about 8" around here. It's that light fluffy stuff. Yesterday there was about 2-3" on the ground when I took the kids to school and we were able to just sweep it away instead of using the shovel. Today my neighbor got out his snowblower and did his yard, ours and the house inbetween (no one lives there right now--the family moved away 1 1/2 years ago and still can't sell their house but we have all been friends for 20+ years so we do stuff like that for each other).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:58 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• Our snow started before Thanksgiving. We've had 4 blizzards since, plus other "normal" snow. We've currently got anywhere from 4-10 feet on the ground - NOT counting the piles where the streets get shoved off to! And we're supposed to have like 3 more feet this month! I am so freaking sick of winter! We're 5 inches away from setting the state's all-time record for most snowfall right now :(.
    Anonymous