Do Your Know what BPA's are?

Please investigate this very important health issue. Found in canned foods, in plastic and pose a danger to our health. You need to know these dangers. The BPA is short for the technical name. Never microwave in plastic even if the container says safe to use in a microwave, they are not safe. Do you know or understand the numbers on the bottom of plastic containers that you store food in. The BPA is also in Toys your children put in their mouths. BPA is highly toxic so be aware please. Your health and the health of your family are at stake here. Not trying to scare you but you need to know this information ASAP . To your good Health and the health of your family.

Heartprints143

Asked by Heartprints143 at 11:23 AM on Feb. 10, 2010 in Health

• poowie... i dont listen to everything ..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• you must have missed the craziness about it a couple years ago.

you're late.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Feb. 10, 2010

• I have heard about it and no longer use canned foods. I buy Pomi brand tomatoes and all of my broth and stock is bought in cartons.

Don't bash, anon. She isn't talking about a PPA recall that happened in 2000.
    Anonymous

• anon 10:48 - it was a BPA recall in '09 = baby bottles, water bottles...all that plastic stuff we've grown up with.

yes, I know exactly what she's talking about.

Anonymous

• Bisphenol A, commonly abbreviated as BPA. yeah, it was all over the news a couple of years ago. traded in all my bottles and stuff.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:14 PM on Feb. 10, 2010